7 Products I Use Every Day + Cannot Live Without

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and shoes

Shop my outfit here.

1. Dry Shampoo

I cannot live without this. It's always in my hand! + it's under $9!!

3. Face Wash
bc hygeine duh

4. Slippers
The first thing I do when I get home each day is put my comfy clothes on + my slippers. If I'm home... they're on my feet.

I have at least two cups of tea a day so a cute tea pot is a must. I got this with wedding gift cards + it was a 10/10 decision. 

6. Podcast App
With a 45 minute commute to work both ways... I have become a podcast junkie.

7. My Purse
This has been my go to bag + my biggest splurge to date. I use it everyday. It holds so much!! + it's so cute!

Recent posts:
Weekly Update
Honeymoon Recap
Bridal Luncheon

XOXO,
E.

Comments