Weekly Update #15

Image may contain: Bailey Dull and Elizabeth Young, people smiling, people sitting and shoes

Pals.... can we take a minute to talk about the brief fall weather we had this week. It was magical. But now it's 90 outside. What a cruel joke.

But besides this weather.. what is up with y'all?!?! It's been a hot sec since we chatted. Life got crazy for a few mins... Our apartment started flooding with water so we had to quickly move into another unit supes fast while we already had a million other things going on... but we gucci now and our new apartment is BOMB. I cannot wait to share some apartment details and how/where I've been getting decor from!

On a hype note... We got our wedding pictures back and I am obsessed! I literally look at them everyday. It was the best day ever!

Another note... Clemson Football is back and being back in Clemson is giving me life. It's my favorite place in the entire world. It's just so happy and I always feel like my best self when I'm there. Am I just weird or do other people feel that way about locations too?

Image may contain: 2 people, including Elizabeth Young, people smiling, people standing, tree and outdoor Image may contain: 2 people, including Elizabeth Young, people smiling, people sitting

Here's my update:

Watching
Unbelievable on Netflix.... so freaking good.
+ Friends!

Eating
Almond butter cocoa bars from Trader Joe's... literal crack

Obsessing over
Makeup and fall fashion!
Here are some of my top picks for makeup/beauty:
#1
#2 This is so good!
#3 I have to try this!! I've heard great things.

Fashion:
#1 This is so cute! I could wear this for so long.
#2 This would be perfect for work and for play!
#3 Perfect for all the fall weddings!



Here's what I've bought recently:
Boxy Charm
This pumpkin


Hope y'all have a fab week (:

XOXO,
E.

Comments