How I Became A Morning Person


I've never classified myself as a morning persona + idk if I still don't or not, but I have definitely grown to love the morning time since being in college. It's just the perfect time to have "me" time. Which I believe it sooo crucial to everyone's well being. 

Here are my tips for becoming a morning person...

- get as much sleep as you can

-drink water when you wake up

-leave yourself time to get up and not be in a rush

-aka wake up early
weird I know, but it helps soooo much

-spend time with Jesus in the morning

-eat a breakfast you're actually going to like
I despise cereal and protein bars in the morning, so I make sure I have time to make eggs and sausage.

-make a plan for the day the night before

-pick out your clothes the night before and decide what you're going to do to your hair
by choosing not to do your hair (which is me 99% of the time) you get to sleep more (:

Are you a morning person or a night owl???
I wanna know!!

XOXO,
E.

Comments

  1. I feel like I'm in between. I don't love waking up before 7 but I have to do it every day to be on time for work. It helps me to prepare as much as possible the night before. Lately this includes showering and prepping overnight oats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have an easier time waking up in the morning when my outfit's picked out the night before.

    http://www.goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment