Plan with Me!




It's time for new planners!!!! YAY. If you're type A like me, you love for a new planner to organize your whole life in and write down every little detail. 
My planner is like my child, my diary, my lifeline.
I always have it with me.
Which makes it important that it has to be pretty and has to be manageable.

Two years ago I tried the whole day designer thing and it honestly stressed me out. I didn't like how I couldn't see my whole week lined out on one page (stupid, I know), but I just knew that was not the planner for me.
So about a week after living a highly stressed life of hating to turn pages, I went out and bought my go to planner.

The Lilly Agenda.

Yes, it's super simple but that's what I love about it. It's not complicated to use. I can see my whole week. If something changes it's not a hassle to re-plan in it. + They're really pretty. (:

I've been using Lilly Pulitzer planners since my senior year of high school and I really recommend them. My fav is the large agenda. 
It's a good size with plenty of room to write but also compact enough that you can throw it in your purse going to meetings and does not take up much room in your book bag. 


I'm obsessed. It might be my favorite agenda print yet!

I'm so excited to break it out and conquer senior year with my trusty little planner as my sidekick. + if you haven't gotten your planner yet I 10/10 recommend trying out a Lilly one!

         
        
What is your go to agenda????

XOXO,
E.

Comments

  1. I adore the print you got Elizabeth, it's so fun & bright!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That print is so fun and summery! I've never tried a Lilly planner but I'm in love with the Simplified Planner! I love that it is super simple but still gorgeous, and the daily and monthly spreads are set up perfectly for me!


    xx Jocelyn // lifeinaleotard.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment