20 Things I Learned My Sophomore Year:

20 things I learned sophomore year:

1. God is faithful, always.

2. It's okay to not be okay.

3. Don't Pinterest during class #struggle

4. I'm not perfect, I never will be (work in progress).

5. Aesthetic is important, but not THAT important.

6. TREAT YO SELF.

7. No matter what, always be kind. 

8. Follow your passions. (Blogging)

9. It's better to have a few close friends, than a lot of fake friends.



10. Keep your high school friends close. 



11. Be Lilly in a world of free people.

12. Have LOTS of movie nights.

13. Eat as much Chick Fil A as you want. 

14. Dress well.

15. Your roommates will become your closest friends. 


16. Be bold & do things out of your comfort zone. (I joined a sorority!!)


17. Invest in experiences. AKA go to lots of concerts.


Taylor Swift-1989 World Tour

Carrie Underwood- Storyteller Tour

Justin Bieber- Purpose Tour

18. Don't grow up too fast. 

19. Even when you feel like giving up, keep persevering & do your best. 

20. C's get degrees, amiright ladiez???


Sophomore year was definitely a trying year. I learned a lot. There were times life got hard and completely overwhelming, but there were also times I was happiest. I found a new best friend, joined a sorority, was kind when others weren't, I was selfish, I was mean, I excelled and I failed. All of these life experiences brought me here & for that I am grateful. I am looking forward to a summer break and excited about what the future holds. 

Stay beautiful. 

XOXO,
E.

Comments

  1. Love this 😍
    Be Lilly in a world of Free People
    Yas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the things you learned in this one year will never be learned by some people in a lifetime! It makes me happy to see you living life and making the most out of the moments!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I know you are happy to be on summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you're doing this Elizabeth! Can't wait to read more! (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment