NYE Dress + Goals for 2018





How gorg is this dress??? I'm seriously obsessed with it. 

B L A C K  V E L V E T.

Unless you've been under a rock for the past year, you would know that velvet is all the rage and right on trend, especially when it comes to holiday dresses.
+ flare sleeves are obvi a fav trend of mine at the moment. These ones are so fun bc of the asymmetrical cuts. I'm a fan. 

This dress is 100% what I would wear if I had a fun holiday party to go to or if I was going out on NYE.
but honestly, I plan on ordering pizza and watching movies by myself on New Year's and I am pretty pumped about it.  

What New Year's Eve plans do y'all have????


Every year is like a fresh start so I feel it's important to set new goals and get pumped for a new year. 2018 is going to be a big year for me, so it'll probz be best to be motivated and actually do something w/ my life. LOLZ.

I like to make realistic goals and not ones that I know I won't complete but still challenging myself in some way. 

So here are some things I want to do in 2018.

1. Travel somewhere new.

2. Grow my blog.

3. Get an adult job. 

4. Be kinder to others.

5. Cook more. 

6. Read more.

7. Save my $$$$

8. get a 4.0 my last semester


What are you New Year's goals???

XOXO,
E.




Comments