Ew Yuck + 5 Tips


Well... this yucky sickness that everyone seems to be getting has finally hit me.. 
All I want to do is sleep but I can only have one absence in two of my three classes today + I have an assignment due in the other...so guess who is getting up and heading to campus today (I raise my hand with ultimate sass).

Maybe my profs will get sick bc they're forcing me to come in today when I clearly don't need to be around other people.... Not that I wish this yuck on anyone buuut u get it

I figured today was the perfect day to share my fav tips and tricks for when you're sick.

Rule #1
Shower
ya u should always stay clean but no matter what sickness I have a shower always makes me feel 100x better, it's fact

Rule #2
Jammies
matching jammie sets go perf with yuckiness right??

Rule #3
hot + cold
drink a hot drink, drink a cold drink..repeat + don't stop

Rule #4
chick fil a
I have yet to find one situation where chick fil a is not the answer. I craaaaave nugs + soup when I'm sick and cfa pulls through everytime.
(@chickfila sponsor me plz)

Rule #5
comfort movies
we all have those movies that bring us comfort, that take us to a diff place and make us feel warm and fuzzy inside. For me those movies/shows are Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Gilmore Girls. If I'm sick u best bet I'm watching one of these from my comfy bed.

I hope none of you get sick but if ya do, I hope these help bc as soon as I get out of class today u know where u can catch me (:

XOXO,
E.


Comments