What I Eat In A Day: College



Throughout my 4 years of college I have been very blessed to have a kitchen in my apartment every year, which has made eating a lot more fun.
Before college I seriously had never cooked before, but it's something I had to learn very fast. I'm by no means a top chef but I do enjoy it.

I'm very high maintenance when it comes to food. I love meals and don't like snacks. I prefer savory over sweet any day. The only fast food I eat is Chick Fil A with the occasional chicken supremes from Bojangles. I don't eat ramen or typ college food, I'd rather cook something more yummy. So here is just a basic average day of what I eat college edition!

Breakfast:
-two scrambled/fried eggs
(I like scrambled eggs but I don't like soupy ones so I good them til they're somewhat fried)
-2 hot sausage patties
-water
-nice big cup of english breakfast tea

Lunch:
-rosemary and olive oil quinoa blend with roasted brussel sprouts
OR
-spring mix salad
-raw baby carrots
-chocolate chip chewy bar

Dinner:
-eat out with friends
OR
-baked bbq chicken breast
-roasted veggies
-La Croix

Dessert:
-3 double stuffed oreos


What do you eat in a day???

XOXO,
E.

Comments

  1. I love your dessert hahah You can never go wrong with a double stuffed oreo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the oreos. Lately I've been loving strawberry ice cream as dessert. I've never really been one to eat typical college food either!! I love real meals with spice and usually very hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove spicy!! I think that's why I eat mexican so much lol

      Delete

Post a Comment