blue and white bell sleeves











What's up friends?!?! Happy Tuesday!!
Hope you all have had a fab week (: 

I'm supes excited to share this outfit with you all today. It is a simple outfit that it a staple in my closet and something to throw on in any situation.

Everything looks better in white jeans. It's more fun, bright and they feel happy!
A bell sleeve top is my go to top. They make me feel so sassy!! They're so pretty and they add so much in any outfit.

Blue and white it also my fav color combo for the summertime.
It's perfect for beach trips!

XOXO,
E.









Comments

  1. Cute outfit! I love that top soooo much! :) Gives off bit of the "sailor" vibe which is absolutely perfect for summer!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment