Blue Wrap Dress + Post Grad Life












Well friends, I am officially a college graduate. wuuuuut. that's crazy!! I apologize for the lack of posts recently, but I just rly wanted to enjoy my last few weeks of college and not worry about anything. I wouldn't trade my last few weeks, or the past 4 years for the world.

Ya girl is still unemployed and the future is full of uncertainties. Every time the enemy creeps in and I am overcome with anxiety about the unknown, God shows me to trust in His plan. Whether it's through scripture, a song, or a person speaking truth into my life.. I know it's all going to be okay.

His plans are far greater than mine.

I am stepping into adulthood in this super pretty blue and white striped wrap dress.
I am all about this whole wrap dress trend. They are so flattering on so many differing body types. 

I am finding wrap dresses, tops and skirts everywhere nowadays. I feel like it's a solid trend that will stick around for a while because they are so timeless.

This one is from Dress Up (shocking, I know). I paired it with my fav Marc Fisher wedges and some Kendra Scott statement studs for a classy look. 

This look is perfect for a summer wedding. I'll probably wear this to a wedding this upcoming weekend.

...

I am planning on stepping up my blogging game this summer and trying my best to grow. So any and all tips and post requests are all welcome!!

...

Follow me on the gram to see what I end up wearing to the wedding this weekend!!!

XOXO,
E.





Comments