Bold Moves.


My senior year of high school I felt the Lord's call on my heart to go on a mission trip with my church to Uganda, Africa.
Senior year spring break I went and boy did it change my life. I fell so in love with the country and the people, I feel like my heart grew so much. I loved every second of the trip. 
I've always wanted to go back it just honestly never worked out bc #college and internships, etc.
Then about a month ago at [FUSE], the student ministry I serve with, Stacey Tarrant preached about making bold moves and I just wept the entire service.
I knew in that moment God was calling me back.

I was scared and excited and just so overwhelmed.

When God is calling you to do something, you know it.
And you do it.
If God says go, you go.

Walking in obedience and faith is scary yet so freeing.

In that moment, I knew Africa was a thing, but I didn't know how long, how I would get there or who I would go with. Through talking with people close to me and lots and lots of prayer. I have decided to go on a 10 day mission trip this August/September!!

I am so excited you have no idea.
Yes, it's going to be hard and it's not cheap, but if God wants me to go He will provide.
I have full faith that He will.

But just wanted to share with y'all that I'll be heading to Uganda soon!! but also I wanted to encourage y'all to walk in obedience and do what God has called you to do. Trust me I know it's the most terrifying thing, but it's so worth it. 
bc He has much greater plans for us than we do for ourselves, but we'll never see His greater plans if we're not walking in step with Him.
ilyall.

XOXO,
E.

Comments