posted up like a g + spring favorites








This spring I feel like I've gotten to try out my descent share of new products and some old ones became my go to-s. These items have been my repeated beauty products, clothes, movies, etc. What are your current fav products???

1. it Cosmetics CC Cream
I'm in the shade light when I'm tan. This is the best light weight foundation that gives a glowy feel.

2. Fake Tanning
-Spray tans
-Tanning mouse
As y'all know, I got my first spray tan this spring... let's make that 3 spray tans. I love them! They're expensive so I would only ever get one for special occasions, but I'm deff a fan.

3. White LOFT Cami
The most precious and versatile piece (featured in pics above). Everyone needs this cami!

4. Forever My Girl
Only the sweetest movie I have ever seen and have been OBSESSED with recently. The soundtrack is incredible too!

5. Country music
Ain't nothing better than 70 degree weather, windows down and some country jams blaring. 10/10 recommend.

6. Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette 
Only the best eyeshadow palette I have ever used. I never want to use another after this!!

7. Gold Slip on sandals
I got mine from Dress Up last summer, but I am seeing them everywhere. They are comfy and add a pop of sass to everything I wear (:

XOXO,
E.

Comments