White Spring Dresses + #WeddingWednesday



Dress // Earrings // Shoes


Dress // Earrings // Shoes


Dress // Earrings // Shoes



Since I am engaged, I have been searching for the best white dresses for the spring and summer. I never wear white dresses but I have always gravitated towards white tops. Is that just me?

My favorite white dresses I have found have been from Red Dress. They have so many fun dresses for any occassion. As soon as they shared this dress, I knew I had to have it. I've never rocked a midi dress before but I thought wedding season would be the perfect time to start. Eyelet is also so in this season and I am all about it!! This dress also comes in red if you're not into the white. 

This is the dress I plan to wear to my bridal shower and maybe even the rehearsal dinner!!

Here are some other white dresses I've been loving lately!


XOXO,
E.

Comments