What I Wear To Football Games

 














1. First thing to consider is always weather. Games typically are very hot in Clemson. Always go for the lightest weight fabrics and something comfortable. It's going to be a long day.

2. I like to go for basic outfits early in the season. Tanks, tees and shorts or a flowy dress. Find a pair of comfy shoes and love them well. I've worn these for seasons now and I swear by them. There's typically a new style every year. Also I love a good pair of these. I've owned numerous pairs.

3. I go crazy looking for orange year round. True Clemson orange is a difficult color to find so you always snag it when you see it. Some of my fav places to buy gameday clothes:
-Alumni Hall
-Target
-Fiore (Use code Elizabeth10 for 10% off)
-Free People

4. A classic sweatshirt and jeans are always a go to. Simple, yes but comfy and it always looks so cute with a cute hair and makeup look. If your hair and makeup are done, any outfit looks cute. 


I'm so excited about this season. Finally a sense of normalcy in the midst of this chaos. Go tigers forever.

XOXO,
E.

Comments