The Dress




First off, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I've never been one to get into Halloween, but this year I'm feeling it. And by that I mean I am dressing up as a pumpkin tonight for Trick or Treating + I am pumped about it!!! I've also been listening to Christmas music for a solid week now, but that's besides the point. 

Here it is. My Best Dress Ever. I'm so obsessed. I first saw it on LC Steele's blog and I immediately fell in love and just knew I had to have it. I just had no idea where I was going to wear it.

I wore this beautiful creation to my Clemson ring ceremony last week where I got my Clemmy ring (eeeek!!!!) and I want to wear it everyday of my life. 

I want to style it with OTK boots, cardigans, maybe some skinnies...this list goes on but basically I'm saying you have to buy this dress.
The dress also comes in two other colors!!

What's your latest clothing obsession + How would you style this dress??

XOXO,
E.

Comments

  1. This is such a cute dress! My latest clothing obsession has been scarves because it is getting cold here in New England!

    Lauren // http://laurensjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! All the embroidery is stunning!

    http://www.goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! & I'm a Clemson alum (why do I feel so old saying that?)! Go Tigers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment