Confidence















 I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about this, but oh well.
With the end of college only two weeks away, I have been reflecting a lot over the past four years and what they have meant to me and all I've learned and all I have done.

Looking back, I feel like I have found my confidence. In high school I was so insecure I didn't even know it. College has grown me. I guess because I took the long hair don't care attitude to heart and wasn't going to try to make people like me, like the typ people pleaser I am. If you like me you like me, if not.. I'm sorry not sorry???

I've learned I'm not going to be something I'm not.
and in doing so, I've made great friends who like me for me and not because I'm putting on a good show. I am comfortable in my own skin and I think I'm a pretty great person. I feel like I am this way now bc I challenged myself and stepped out of my comfort zone in college. 

Take risks and do things you typically wouldn't.

XOXO,
E.







Comments