#WeeklyUpdate 14

Image may contain: Elizabeth Young and Bailey Whitley, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Hey what's up ma ppl!!!
I hope y'all had a fab week & are ready to tackle (; another one!! This past week was an emotional roller coaster for me... iykyk so it made for an interesting week. But overall it's been a really good week (:

Highs:
-TAYLOR SWIFT'S NEW ALBUM!!!

-I spent the weekend at home for one of my friend's weddings that I was a bridesmaid in! It was my first time being a bridesmaid so supes exciting (:

-Since I was at hope I got to snuggle my puppy alllll weekend long!!

-College football started + it was an exciting game to start off the season!

-Jacob + I celebrated 3 weeks of marriage  

-Today was fall weather + I'm here for it!

Image may contain: 2 people, including Elizabeth Young, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

Lows:
-the emotional roller coaster of the week...

What I bought this week:

Wish List:



XOXO,
E.

Comments